Starting a blog sounds intimidating.
It shouldn’t be.
It’s now easier than ever.
Especially if you are a teacher.
Here is a video showing you EXACTLY how to set up your teacher blog in under ten minutes.
Below is a step by step list of how to set up your teacher blog.
- Go to, “How To Start A Teacher Blog”
- Go to BlueHost. Select “Get Start Now”
- Choose a monthly package (Starting at only $3.95 with the above link)
- Pick a domain name
- Set up your payment plan (you are almost there)
- Go to the “Control Panel”
- Scroll all the way down to “WordPress” and double click and install
- Name your site and set up your password and email
- Once installation completes use your login information to login to your website (not Control Panel)
- In your WordPress Control Panel click on Appearance
- Choose a theme (design/appearance of website)
- Go to left side of Control Panel – Select Add Post
- Create title and post (Say hello to your new audience!)
- Add pictures or videos as desired
- Congratulations! You did it!
- Send me a Tweet with a link to your new website!